It's not really a test so much as what can I say that has any meaning. When I look at many pieces at once, I find several of the pieces have things in common. Most of the pieces use different styles of organization.
I've also made several starts on new parts of the memoir.
I got bogged down in the futility of dealing with hundreds of poems in various stages. I also found Yahoo! Contributor was closing down and some or all of my articles will be removed.
My projects I have outlined since way back include:
- first novel No Placers (complete with my personal webpage and EmbracingLiterature, Egogitate & EscapetheDisease as marketing resources, maybe its own webpage) with a prequel and sequel possible
- second novel Hot Flash (complete with EmbracingLiterature, Egogitate & EscapetheDisease as marketing resources plus maybe its own webpage )
- third novel (in progress with EmbracingLiterature & Egogitate as marketing resources)
- fourth novel (in progress with EmbracingLiterature plus a new blog as marketing resources--depending how this turns out it may be a young reader book and a teen book or two)
- short stories (one proposed put together but maybe in need of upgrade, another in progress as a possible fifth with maybe two other webpages for these)
- golf book (complete--this was suggested locally since I spent so much time on the golf course, supported by CulturewCamy.com as marketing resource and stores possible and two related items, need the artwork done though)
- travel book (two separate outlines with differing content, both are viable but may follow the golf book style and use CulturewCamy and possiby Egogitate as marketing resource)
- garden book (to follow in the golf book style possibly and use ThrivingHabit as marketing resource)
- writing book (to follow in the golf book style and use EmbracingLiterature as marketing resource)
- poetry (to use EmbracingLiterature as marketing resource with stores possible)
- family memoir (in work with EmbracingLiterature and EscapetheDisease as marketing resources)
I haven't figured out all the marketing issues, like the use of Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, but I'm thinking of changing or adding a business page on EmpireAvenue. I haven't read through all the doing business in Florida books yet. I want to get my first chapbook of poems out on Amazon as a start.